Casandra Heyward of the Seirra Nevada Mormon Pioneers on Pioneer Day, July 24th 2012.
Pioneer Day is a unique Utah state holiday. It celebrates the Mormon pioneers that founded Utah and I would argue that the holiday is celebrated with more ferver than the 4th of July. There is a parade in the morning filled with unique Mormon and non Mormon (knockoff disney?) themed floats. The Sierra Nevada Mormon Pioneers were here from Northern California to march in the Parade. Mormons are nothing if not very connected to their ancestry and history.
- ruelbrown likes this
- mormonstrous likes this
- ellie-bellie-otter-face reblogged this from lookingatzion
- ryanpfluger likes this
- moundcity likes this
- listeningstill reblogged this from lookingatzion and added:
- listeningstill likes this
- nathanaelturner likes this
- clemetsonphoto likes this
- mc-e likes this
- osdtf likes this
- michaeldavidfriberg reblogged this from lookingatzion
- joseph-in-the-world likes this
- lookingatzion posted this